From: Anarchy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: AT2 sender numbers.

thanks for the effort... here's the output:

<snip>

 Oded Arbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

Actually - I would prefer to see the bearerbox log, where the driver logs the PDUs. I want to look at a pre-decoded PDU, preferably - one from the AT2 session and one from the AT session.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Try as much as possible to be wholly alive,
with all your might, and when you laugh,
laugh like hell and when you get angry,
get good and angry. Try to be alive.
You will be dead soon enough.
     --William Saroyan