From: Alex Judd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 5:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MMS Task Force

Devel

I'd like to suggest that we put together a team of us to work on getting full MMS support into the CVS tree? I've reviewed the recent submissions from Vjacheslav Chekushin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which add SAR to the platform and from my limited reading they look fine (few programming opts. etc.) however we'll need to have a team of focused testers/fixers/developers to ensure it works 100%.

Stipe/Andreas/Oded - any of you guys interested?

Alex