It will work as long as your SMSC sends you those optional fields. when kannel with
those fields will try to parse a PDU that does not contain those fields (they are
optional, after all) it will break horribly.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
"if you see an ad for a movie on a grocery-store [divider],
you can be pretty sure it's not a good movie."
        -- M Groening