From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6. prosinac 2002 21:26
To: Igor Ivoilov; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SAR

Hi Damir/Igor,

As you have seen, my implementation is done based on State Machine in WTP
Response Layer. Also to my knowledge, I implemented all the functionalities
in SAR (Segmentation/Re-Assembly/NACK/ACK).

One thing I like to ask from Igor is is there any efficiency problem or
anything when you do it using the Sate Machines?

The problem was with my implementation is little funny one. Actually I'm not
sure if that's cause of a bug in the SAR implementation or related to some
other part. The problem was, when a phone initiate a WAP session, WTP state
changes to INVOKE_RESP_WAIT and waits for a Response from WSP layer. And
this continues for a long time or indefinitely. Also this problem occurs
only occationally. The funny thing here is, this happens prior to the start
of SAR packets, so I guess this couldn't be because of my coding. Igor, I
know you are in a much greater level to understand what this problem can be.
Please help me to sort this.

If any other person has tried my coding please give me your comments.

Thanks,
Denzel