Title: RE: SAR
Hi to all

I need an opinion of anyone familiar with WTP and SAR handling.
Here is the excerption from WTP specs. (WAP-224-WTP-20010710-a.pdf) :
" The missing packets are re-transmitted with the original Packet Sequence Numbers. When the sender has re-transmitted the requested packets, it reverts to wait for the original acknowledgement (for the GTR or TTR packet). When the receiver has received all packets it acknowledges the GTR or TTR packet according to the normal procedure,using the Ack PDU. ".

It seems to me that recevier (WAP gateway) must acknowledge resent packets even if they don't have GTR/TTR set. Or maybe sender must set GTR on last resent packet of a group?

Denzel,
seems that your version of SAR patch acknowledges resent packets not imediatelly, but after 4-5 seconds. Is that an expected behaviour?

Thanks for you answers

Best regards
Damir Salantic