On Tuesday 14 January 2003 00:30, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Alexander Malysh wrote:
> >
> > Hi Stipe, all,
> >
> > On Monday 13 January 2003 22:54, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> > > should we introduce transmitter and receiver dependent status flags,
> > > like
> > >
> > >  smpp->conn->status->receiver = SMSCCON_RECONNECTING;
> > >  smpp->conn->status->transmitter = SMSCCON_ACTIVE.
> > >
> > > ??
> >
> > it looks ugly (IMHO). What about , just to allow either receiver or
> > transmitter or transceiver ? Like so:
> > group = smsc
> > smsc = smpp
smsc-id = AAA
> > port = xxx
> > host = xxx
> >
> > group = smsc
> > smsc = smpp
smsc-id = AAA
> > receive-port = xxx
> > receive-host = xxx
> >
> > ??
>
> wuuuooo. that means you can't use the same smsc-id for sending and
> receiving. :(

sorry i can't undestand why ? you can have 2 smsc links with the same name ...
and for routing you will not have any problems too, because we check
SMSCCONN_ACTIVE flag (look in smscconn_usable function).

> Stipe
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Wapme Systems AG
>
> Münsterstr. 248
> 40470 Düsseldorf
>
> Tel: +49-211-74845-0
> Fax: +49-211-74845-299
>
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
> wapme.net - wherever you are

- --
Best Regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Köln

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Ehrenstrasse 2