Hi Indrek,

I submitted a patch for this issue but have heard no feedback about it,
you should be able to find it in the message archives.

Someone else has implemented a patch also but I do not know if they
have made it available to kannel.

cheers,
Michael.

ANAM Wireless Internet Solutions
http://www.anam.com mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+353 1 284 7555
Castle Yard, Saint Patrick's Road, Dalkey, County Dublin, Ireland