Hi list,

ok, some time passed now and some fixes have been commited.

Are we ready for releasing 1.3.2 devel (as release candicate for 1.4.0
stable)?
Any cerious issues that have yet not been commited?

Oded, what about the SOAP module? Can I bind it to the SMSCConn layer
now with your latest patch?

"David Chkhartishvili" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has successfully tested
the new RADIUS proxy thread for MSISDN provisioning. At least with
Cisco NAS this seems to work perfectly, even while I got still damn
problem with the authentication secret checking on my stone-age old
Ascend MAX 2000.

Schedule:

* release 1.3.2 devel
* branch of the tree for further maintainance and fixing
* include configure/make changes to allow adding the new boxes
(smppbox, mmsbox, etc).
* work on the shared object loading of the smsc modules (Alexander?!)
* work on the general module API

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG