I decided not to use this "2 way" feature.  Instead, I replaced it with an application
and "our logic".  this way you get full control of everything.

mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Stamatopoulos Panagiotis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Connection failed ?

Hi list !

Just think of the following scenario :

An SMS is sent from a user's mobile phone to kannel. Kannel identifies the
specific service, and a URL is requested via the GET-method. Kannel expects
the response from the URL, BUT, the connection between kannel and HTTP
Server is lost, BEFORE kannel receives the response SMS, that is supposed to
return as an answer to user. Is there any way to handle this situation, e.g.
sending an SMS to the user after waiting for 2 or 3 minutes and not having a
response from the HTTP server? I understand that kannel can handle some
situations like requestfailed, couldnotfetch, requestfailed, emptymessage,
but I don't think that can handle the above scenario. Am I correct?
Do you have any ideas ? Waiting for your response. Thanks in advance

Panagiotis Stamatopoulos