Hi,

I'm calling /cgi-bin/sendsms with '&dlr-mask=31&dlr-url='.
URI::Escape::uri_escape('http://localhost/delivery-report.phtml?type=%d') in
the GET query, where uri_escape is a Perl function that does the url
encoding. The message gets delivered fine, but the delivery report URL
doesn't get accessed. (Yes, I am checking the logs on the local host that
Kannel is running on.)

Firstly, SMS delivery reports _are_ working in 1.3.1? If so, what logging
options should I turn on to work out what's happening here? I'm looking at
DLR_TRACE on gw/dlr.c:31 initially, but any further suggestions are
welcome.

Bye,

        - Aidan
--
I don't care if it rains of freezes/'Long as I got my Plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car.