Hi,

first of all: what in hell is CPA???

after short review, I would say, this stuff should go into smsc_http.c. In
addition some parts are not done (e.g. smsc_shutdown , this function is
responsible for freeing all used memory by the smsc module , that means here
is the memory leak!)...

Have you tried to implement this stuff within smsc_http? If yes, please
explain why this stuff doesn't fit into smsc_http?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Fon: +49 (0211) 74 84 51 80
Fax: +49 (0211) 277 49 109

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.centrium.de
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 98063111

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.