Hi Paul,

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 11:16, Paul Keogh wrote:
> Sorry, thats 4.1

it's not true... Kannel is a open source project, so GPL just say: when
linking against GPL library then source code for this application _must_ be
available and this is the case with Kannel. It's not allowed to link closed
source applications against GPLed libraries.

correct me if I'm wrong?!

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80
40470 Düsseldorf

Fon: +49 (0211) 74 84 51 80
Fax: +49 (0211) 277 49 109

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.centrium.de
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 98063111

Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.