Hi there!

On any developing process like these it’s a good idea to have a devel release more often, let's say every 1-2 months.Or we may have a situation where the differences are so many that make difficult to troubleshoot.
I’m currently using 1.3.1 and I’m really afraid to upgrade to 1.3.2 .

<j/>

Alexander Malysh wrote:

Hello Bruno,

1.3.2 should be good tested and remaining bug's should be fixed first before
we can call it stable (IMO) and cvs version (before 1.3.2) was not tested
by too much people, so we should wait a bit...

P.S. why not package 1.3.2 for debian and get it more testing?

Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

Hello all.

Does anyone have any complain about 1.3.2 in comparison with 1.2.1 ?

What do you think about releasing 1.3.2 as 1.2.2 stable so I can package
it for Debian and we could have the "latest stable" version in Sarge ?

Stipe ?