> Bruno Rodrigues wrote:
>
>>Hello all.
>>
>>Does anyone have any complain about 1.3.2 in comparison with 1.2.1 ?
>>
>>What do you think about releasing 1.3.2 as 1.2.2 stable so I can package
>>it for Debian and we could have the "latest stable" version in Sarge ?
>>
>>Stipe ?

Alexander Malysh wrote:
Hello Bruno,

1.3.2 should be good tested and remaining bug's should be fixed first before
we can call it stable (IMO) and cvs version (before 1.3.2) was not tested
by too much people, so we should wait a bit...

P.S. why not package 1.3.2 for debian and get it more testing?

Because I can't pack a development version for a "stable" Debian release, and I have to do it before August 13th. I'd prefer to have a more current version than to keep older 1.2.1 in to-be-released Sarge.

Rogelio, can you please send me/us a patch with what you've changed ?

Is there any other bug that would be a regression from 1.2.1 ?