Well it's really up to you... but if you do decide to post the diff or
a URL to the diff... other developers can eye the code and give you
feedback (if they feel like it, of course).

It's a free world. ;-) And yay for it!

On Tuesday, 2005-01-18 at 05:11:33 AM, Jonathan Houser scribbled:

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, AU         +61.4.16.BEN.LEE         http://www.realthought.net/