Jørgen Thomsen wrote:

OK. Here is one practical issue, which deliberately has been turned down: implementation of complete official protocol standards.

ok. This is the "utopia" we are looking to gain. But how to achieve it in a practical abstraction and real world?

Now, I don't want to be picky. But it's alway easy to put critics about "present states". That's not enough. As it was never for real life problems and issues. Pragmatic thinkers of this world do not only state the lacking of present states, they also imply on how (at least may be) a better solution is to be drawn.

So, how about giving a concret example on how you would do certain issues?

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80