Hi all,

I have got much further with my problem of downloading an MMS message over a GSM modem now. Thanks to all that have helped. My last remaining (hopefully) problem is that I cannot use the GSM modem at the same time as kannel. At present I have to stop kannel, start a ppp connection, set up the route tables and the http_proxy environment variable and then wget. This is obviously undesirable as I miss any incoming notification in this slow process. Has anyone managed to download files over the GPRS connection at the same time kannel is using it? If so, I would really appreciate pointers to how to do it. If not, then could anyone who knows this area of code well get in touch? This is a commercial project and I would happily pay for the time (and commit the code back to kannel if it would be useful to others) to sort this out.

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com