Hi all!

I have three requirements and i need HELP:

1.) I want to get the status of the SMSC whenever the status changes to CONNECTING or RECONNECTING and then send as a UDP packet to another system along with the SMSC ID. I am able to send the UDP packet automatically whenever the status changes but unable to get the SMSC ID. I have used octstr_get_cstr() function to get the C string from the Octet which contains the SMSC ID, and tried to put that in a "debug" statement but it does not print the value. This is really urgent, can u please help???

2.) The throughput variable also doesnt seem to work, confirming the earlier messages about the same.
I have even put a
#define CUSTOM_THROUGHPUT     10                and used

if (cfg_get_integer(&throughput, grp, octstr_imm("throughput")) == -1)
        conn->throughput = CUSTOM_THROUGHPUT;   /* defaults to no throughtput limitation */
    else
        conn->throughput = (int) throughput;

But kannel seems to send more than 10 messages / second even after commenting the thoughput variable in the configuration file and using the above macro.

3.)I have stopped the failed messages from going back into the global queue but I want the failed messages to be stored in a SQL database, can someone plz help me with these issues?

I am using Kannel 1.4 and using it as a SMS gateway. Thanks very much in advance.

Daniel