Hi Alex,

As you suggested, I agree that we better move this thread to the ML.
I posted the patch to the users ML. I will attach it to this post again for
your convenience.

I will fix your points 1, 2 & 4. Probably before the end of this week.

About the authentication: Clickatell does not send a username or password
along.
But I will see if it is possible to make a check on api_id.

Besides that, also connect-allow-ip can be used. From what I have heard from
the Clickatell techs, their callback HTTP farm connects from behind one
single IP address.

Cheers,

Rene Kluwen
Chimit

 alex - 03-14-06 19:31 GMT
Hi Rene,
I agree with you that we should support as much http interfaces as
possible. As to you patch... It's to hard to comment on this patch in
mantis. Please post it to ML and I will review it. At least now some
comments:
1) please fix comments (they mention Brunet but your patch should support
Clickatell ;))
2) please kill commented blocks which are there due to copy&paste from
brunet /* e.g. XSER */
3) I don't see what should prevent me to send your MO message instead of
Clickatell server (not auth. for MO and DLR)
4) minor: please fix coding style (indents)

Thanks,
Alex