Alexander Malysh wrote:

Hi,

attached patch is a try to fix too much open filedescriptors when handling MO/DLR in smsbox. Patch adds new config option to smsbox group 'max-pending-requests'. If no option given max-pending-requests is set to 1024.
This is resonable value for open filedescriptors.
Patch is really simple, we initialize semaphore with max-pending-requests and just call down before http request starts and up if it completed. The same down and up we call before and after popen starts/completed.

Please comment this patch.

+1 after review, and other developer reviewed and tested? votes please?

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org