Hi Donald,

which type of store you use? I think, you use file?
please try different store type and then see if it helps.

Thanks,
Alex

Am 02.08.2009 um 10:11 schrieb Donald Jackson:

Hi Nikos,

No its not dependant on queue size and is fairly unpredictable. I see it does happen when the SMSC's have some sort of queues built/ building, but not any specific size.

From the store dump's I did all messages in store are MT-PUSH.

Thanks again,
Donald