Hi,

Realistically, will setting a queue for say 10 Million be ok for Kannel? Can
Kannel handle such? I'll also suggest while adjusting the docs, you may
recommend the upper limit that guarantees kannel stability so that users
dont put crazy values.

--
Kenny
w: www.nuObjects.com

Bulk SMS Solutions | Managed Hosting | Enterprise Application Development