Hello Guys,

I am wondering, why are HTTP_MAX_RETRIES and HTTP_RETRY_DELAY
disabled in gw/smsbox.c?

For instance, I use dlr-url to keep track of my deliveries (the url
itself has an internal ID of the message that I use in my software).

What if my HTTP server goes down? I loose the notification.

The access.log doesn't show the dlr-url, so I can't understand which
of the messages correspond to which message ids in my software.

It would be cool, if I could configure kannel to keep resending the
DLR to my HTTP server every N seconds for Y times (or maybe forever),
until it gets through.

So why is it disabled?

Arkadiy Kulev                         mailto:e...@ethaniel.com
+7 495 5070602