Hi Arkadiy,

why don't you read userguide?

http-request-retry integer If set, specifies how many retries should be
performed for failing HTTP requests of sms-services. Defaults to 0, which means
no retries should be performed and hence no HTTP request queuing is done.

http-queue-delay integer If set, specifies how many seconds should pass within
the HTTP queuing thread for retrying a failed HTTP request. Defaults to 10 sec.
and is only obeyed if http-request-retry is set to a non-zero value.

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh