Okay, to comply with Kannel's common practices, hereby I send in a patch for
open smppbox that allows for all parts of multipart messages to be sent via
the same smsc (letting bearerbox split the message up).

The patch applies to current svn trunk of smppbox.

Known issue: This patch submits a deliver_sm message for all parts of the
original message. Kannel complains about it, because it can only find the
first part in the dlr table.
Since this seems to be a Kannel issue and not smppbox, I am letting it this
way. This doesn't affect any practical, operational issues.

Special thanks to Tomasz Konopka for letting me test in his production
environment.

Can I have any votes on this?

== Rene