Rene,

Looks good. +1

Though i dont like the "for (;;) {" approach in catenate_msg very much... it
looks stressing before going through the code in detail ;)
I'd rather have a do { .. } while(++max > total) -> and then instead of
unreachable return do a failure code...
But then again it seems like a common practice in gwlib and throughout
kannel code so it shouldnt be an issue

$ grep -rn 'for[ ]*(;;)' gw*
gw/urltrans.c:346:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc.c:361:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_cimd.c:125:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_cimd.c:297:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_cimd.c:580:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_cimd.c:597:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_cimd.c:688:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_oisd.c:1248:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_cimd2.c:2053:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_emi.c:1289:    for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_smasi.c:945:        for (;;) {
gw/smsc/smsc_sema.c:724:    for (;;) {
gw/smsbox.c:1121:    for (;;) {
gw/smsbox.c:3179:    for (;;) {
gwlib/http.c:138:    for (;;) {