Sorry, forgot to copy the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rene Kluwen [mailto:rene.klu...@chimit.nl]
Sent: Sunday, 22 August, 2010 20:53
To: 'Hillel Bilman'; 'Davit Mirzoyan'; 'Alvaro Cornejo'; 'Nikos Balkanas';
'ad...@impexrur.pl'
Subject: RE: smppbox bulk sms: slow reception from a client

For the ones who are worried about smppbox performance. Here is something
that I believe in better than the queue implementation (like in my earlier
post of today).

At some point in time, I made smppbox wait for a bearerbox ack before
acknowledging the message back to the ESME and vice versa. In the following
patch, I turned that back again. I immediately acknowledge the message,
irregardless what it's relaying status later is going to be.

If you have problems with smppbox and/or slow performance, this patch might
be for you. I made the patch in such a manner that it is easy to make a
configuration option for this, in a later stage.

Please test.

== Rene