From: Alejandro Guerrieri [mailto:aguerri...@kannel.org]
Sent: Friday, 10 September, 2010 22:16
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: 'Alejandro Guerrieri'; 'Kannel Devel'; 'Alexander Malysh'
Subject: Re: Release plan

I wonder why it was like that on first place...

I'm +1 for it.

Regards,

--

Alejandro Guerrieri

aguerri...@kannel.org

On 10/09/2010, at 22:07, Rene Kluwen wrote:

Not sure if anybody noticed. But not all sms messages were acked properly
before, leaving messages in the message store.

I stuck across this, while implementing sqlbox for a client.

This patch solves the problem. I would like to see it implemented before
next devel-release. Votes?

== Rene