To: <us...@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: syncronize kannel with smsc

On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 05:31, ishagh ouldbah wrote:
are you sure?

According to SMPP version 3.4 time can be absolute or relative. Absolute
time is default.
How it is implemented in particular software is another question. I
think that the kannel uses absolute time, at least for SMPP.

Here is comment from gw/smsc/smsc_smpp.c
/*
    * check for validity and defered settings
    * were message value has higher priiority then smsc config group
    * value
    * Note: we always send in UTC and just define "Time Difference" as
    * 00 and
    *       direction '+'.
    */