Am 30.11.2010 14:45, schrieb Alejandro Guerrieri:
> That's extremely unflexible imho. If you want to get kannel to log alone
> without being cluttered with other daemon's logs, you're out of luck.
>
> In our case, we'd like to use it for remote logging, so we'd use one of the
> "user" facilities to get kannel and _only_ kannel on it, directed to
> kannel-only log files.
>
> I don't see the problem on allowing the extra flexibility. It's definitely
> useful for our scenario at least.

yep, agree... we keep the default as Alexander suggest as 'LOG_DAEMON' facility,
but provide the capabilities to extend what we want. Right?

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org