To: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Devel Kannel" <de...@vm1.kannel.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Patch: gw/smsc/smsc_smpp.c (Re: syncronize kannel with smsc)

huh you seems to be on the wrong way! btw "imbecil" is wrong spelled... that should be "imbecile"... but anyway it's just YOUR opinion
but not mine and we will stick to the facts...

Consider your answer:

"I don't see why we have to switch to relative time again. Only bug in kannel is, that validity is in minutes and not
absolute time. The same bug apply to deferred."

what doesn't do sense for you? validity period in kannel is given relative in minutes. relative to whatever timestamp and this timestamp is wrong. validity as well as deferred should be _absolute_ timestamp.

I hope you understand it now and if not please read code...

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh