Hi,

Usually people just post the patch to the devel list with subject: Patch:
<filename>. Patch is attached as a diff of the file(s) from latest svn
sources, followed by a brief description in the body.

Wrt to your proposed solution, I am not very much in favor. In bearerbox
this is handle on the fly through its admin HTTP interface. I think a
similar approach would be best for smsbox.

BR,
Nikos