You're reconnecting every 5 seconds, this is probably not giving enough time to
the other side to detect that the connection was bind.

Most SMSC's ask for values on the 45 seconds range.

Anyway, if you continue to experience the error, speak with the SMSC, they
might have further information about the problem.

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri
aguerri...@kannel.org