Hi,

bearerbox do reconnect after some time of inactivity. Per default this is 10 *
SMPP_ENQUIRE_LINK_INTERVAL.
Default SMPP_ENQUIRE_LINK_INTERVAL is 30 sec. Also 300 sec.

You can adapt this by setting connection-timeout parameter for your SMPP
connection.

Please read userguide first and only if it's not clear ask here.

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh