Dear all,

I already searched if there is an option already to add a delay between each
part of the concatenated SMS, since sending more than 2 SMSs together
returns "Message Queue Full" Error, my SMSC contact says my throughput is 12
but I should add a small delay between each SMS sent, even 0.1 second, so
the SMSs don't arrive in 1 packet.

It worked in short SMSs I stopped getting the error after I added sleep
function "usleep(100000)" in my PHP application after calling sendsms page,
but long messages are still sent together as 1 packet, and no way to add
delay in my PHP application for those.

I hope you guys have an idea of what I'm talking about and maybe there is a
workaround to solve this problem.

Thanks

Amin