Thanks all, my SMSC said they can do something about it, but were wondering
if we can solve it at our side, I just wanted to check first.

Again thanks greatly.

Amin

From: spameden [mailto:spame...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:08 PM
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: Amin Mukhaimer; devel@kannel.org
Subject: Re: how can I add delay between concatenated message parts

Is there any example on 2nd way?

2012/7/17 Rene Kluwen <rene.klu...@chimit.nl>

Kannel should re-send the second message part upon receiving a "message
queue full" message.

Having said that, the error is on your smsc side. IMHO.

If you want to add a delay. there's 1. the option to change the Kannel
sources. Or 2. (the hard way) split up the message in your php application
and send each message part separately.

== Rene