Hi Stipe,

the patch is ok but I think naming is a bit strange. We are not timeouting the
message. The message is
expired instead. Therefore I would suggest to rename it to expired and also
mark line as expired in access
log, so that it's clear to the user what the cause was.

Alex

P.S. Happy new year to all of Kannel Users / Developers !!!