Am 30.12.2013 12:44, schrieb Alexander Malysh:
Hi Stipe,

the patch is ok but I think naming is a bit strange. We are not timeouting the
message. The message is
expired instead. Therefore I would suggest to rename it to expired and also
mark line as expired in access
log, so that it's clear to the user what the cause was.

Hi Alex,

ok, sounds reasonable to me ;)... changed in SVN trunk to fit your suggested naming convention.

Cheers and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to Cologne! ;)

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org