Hello,
We had a similar problem with queue limit at SMSC, as options:
1) http-queue-delay integer If set, specifies how many seconds should pass
within the HTTP queuing thread for retrying a failed HTTP request. Defaults
to 10 sec. and is only obeyed if http-request-retry is set to a non-zero
value.
2) if important is just last message use the option on SMSC - replace if
exists
3) update your application to wait some delivery report per msisdn basis

Best Regards
George

--
Best regards,