De : tolis man [mailto:vito...@hotmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 22 avril 2014 11:01
À : marc.bazi...@orange.com; devel@kannel.org
Objet : RE: Handling throttling and message queue full errorsþþ

Hello,

On kannel core group these variables are set to:
sms-resend-retry = 5
sms-resend-freq = 60

But when the Network Operator that requested this behavior tests, we fail to
pass.

The tests are ran by them using the auto-response we have setup for this smsc
connection with sms-service group.

Is there anything else I could try?

Best Regards,

  _____