hi tolis , what is the test the operator require ?

Best regards,
Shabana

From: tolis man [mailto:vito...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:39 AM
To: Ahmed Shabana
Cc: devel@kannel.org
Subject: RE: Handling throttling and message queue full errors‏‏

Hi,

I use this two parameters like this:

sms-resend-retry = 5
sms-resend-freq = 60

but I fail to pass the Operators tests.

________________________________
From: a.shab...@cequens.com<mailto:a.shab...@cequens.com>
To: vito...@hotmail.com<mailto:vito...@hotmail.com>;
devel@kannel.org<mailto:devel@kannel.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:34:24 +0000
why you did not review this at user guide

sms-resend-freq

seconds

Frequency for the SMS resend thread in which temporarily failed or queued
messages will be resent. Defaults to 60 seconds.

sms-resend-retry

number

Maximum retry attempts for the temporarily failed messages. Defaults to -1,
means: unlimited.