Jesse Keating wrote:
> One of the big reasons the manpower was "scarce" is we did not have a
> proper system to locate, train, and promote new people into this
> "manpower".  The QA team has made great strides into fixing that and we
> do now have a process in place, and a good stream of incoming people
> willing to donate some time and effort to help the project.  We are not
> just "hoping" that people will show up and test, we're actively building
> a community of people who will be dedicated to testing these things.

Fedora Legacy has shown how well this works… not!

I completely agree with Ralf Corsepius and Tom Lane on this subject: this
policy is very unhelpful, and applying it to security updates is just
totally insane. We're going to see machines compromised because critical
fixes are getting delayed by brainless technobureaucracy.

You have seen Fedora Legacy fail, why are you forcing your personal ideas
which DID NOT WORK onto all of us?

        Kevin Kofler