On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 07:54:36 -0400
Neal Gompa <ngomp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Stephen Gallagher
> <sgall...@redhat.com> wrote:

> >> It's currently correct according to FESCo's request as I
> >> understood it. While f25 might still be able to compose, if the
> >> tools aren't fixed before the next branch then we'll have to back
> >> things out or end up back in a situation where we can't mash
> >> updates.
> >
> > I'd say it's fine for now. Our *hope* is that we will be able to
> > support them for F25 at some point, but composes *right now*
> > probably don't work, so I think this wording is fine.
> >

> So you don't expect that mash could be fixed/replaced before the F24
> release in June, then?

mash is going to go away soon. Things are moving to koji signed repos
(where koji does the repo creation, etc).

However, that is still using yum, so it would need to be ported.

If someone would like to help out and work on that, that would be great!

However, I don't see anyone in releng having the cycles to do so right
now. They are busy working on getting rawhide composing again at the
moment.

So, no, absent some resources I don't see this being fixed before f24.

kevin