On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 05:11:13PM +0100, Howard Chu wrote:
> > '&' in of itself was *never* any sort of guarantee, regardless of
> > foolish expectations to the contrary.
>
> Wrong, for all csh users.
>
> You folks are all talking from quite narrow perspectives.

You inadvertantly proved my point -- one can't make assumptions about
what shells are installed or used.

(Heck, csh isn't even installed by default on Fedora.  You have to
 explicitly install and enable/invoke it)

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy                         pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^