----- Original Message -----
> On 07/08/16 00:25, Mike FABIAN-san wrote:
> > Bastien Nocera <bnoc...@redhat.com> さんはかきました:
> >
> >> Re-send to the change owner

Except that the way that you'll be implementing this means it's completely
undiscoverable. I know no one other than those that already use an IBus
method to input a non-latin language that use things like typing booster.

A separate input method that's automatically added to the default list of
"keyboard layouts" would be much better suited to our use case, and matches
the way people are used to enter emojis on Android and iOS, with a separate
keyboard layout.