On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 11:14:02AM +0200, Dan HorĂ¡k wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 20:41:56 +0100
> "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjo...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Your email needs a "call to action" link, otherwise no one will know
> > what they are supposed to do about it.  In this case it's probably:
> >
> >   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acl/pending/
> >
> > However I visited the above URL, logged in, and it says:

Thanks, I'll add a call to action next time.

> also there should be no action required from the owner for "watchcommit"
> or "watchbugzilla" requests, looks as a bug in the conversion when
> deploying the recent pkgdb

This is true. About 25% of the ACL are in this situation. I'll update my
database and in a couple of days run it again removing those.

Cheers,
Fale

--
Fabio Alessandro Locati
Red Hat - Senior Consultant

PGP Fingerprint: E815 3C49 2A8D FD8B 1CBD  BC85 FDB3 DF20 B2DC 9C1B