On 05/08/16 19:03, Ondřej Lysoněk wrote:
Hi,

this change is indeed happening only in F26 and later. There are no
plans to do the rename in earlier releases.

However, I'm not sure where the "0%{?rhel} > 7" condition in your spec
sample came from. I have no idea when the rename will get to RHEL, and I
would definitely warn about such a change.

The "0%{?rhel} > 7" was just a best guess about what might be in EL-8, easily enough fixed if the change doesn't appear there. It helps me not to forget about EPEL compatibility in my spec files.

Cheers, Paul.