On Fri, 2016-07-29 at 15:26 +0200, Ondřej Lysoněk wrote:

> on Friday, August 5, I will rebuild the sendmail package for rawhide,
> because of a rename of sendmail-devel to sendmail-milter-devel. This is
> due to [1]. Please change BuildRequires and Requires of your packages
> accordingly.

Hm, does it have a pkg-config file? If it did, then the BuildRequires
of affected packages should be something like.

 BuildRequires: pkgconfig(sendmail-milter)

(or whatever your pkg-config file is called), and the package rename
would not affect any other packages. Because you're not supposed to BR
the -devel packages by name, if you are using pkg-config.

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation