Thomas Spura wrote:
> For me it doesn't make much sense to be co-maintainer everywhere, but
> actually:
> 1. doing all the tasks alone.

I don't see the big problem. I'm "comaintaining" a few packages in that way
for a while (xchat and mingw32-nsis come to my mind) and that just works
(though I do sometimes get angry about "maintainers" being registered there
and rarely doing anything).

(BTW, it's quite funny that the main GTK+-based IRC client is maintained
almost exclusively by a KDE SIG member. ;-) )

> 2. when there is a problem with the package, other contact at
> first the maintainer, which should be the new one, too.

They should contact <pkgname>-ow...@fedoraproject.org, which also includes
comaintainers.

        Kevin Kofler