On Sáb, 2016-11-05 at 04:45 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Sérgio Basto wrote:
> >
> > yeah, so the group tag shouldn't be obsolete , we should use it as
> > fallback .
> I don't see how the text you quoted support this in any way. None of
> the KDE
> tools support the Group tag. (They never did.)

OK, so grouping was always based on comps.xml ? (and now also based on
appdata ...) .

Reading
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/New_package_process_for_existing_contributors
(...)
Step 14: Add the package to the comps file(s) if appropriate.
(...)

What package is not appropriate add to comps ? at least we should
specify the group isn't it ?

So every new package instead have group tag should be add to comps ?

Thanks to all for all help here and in others places .
--
Sérgio M. B.